July starts on the same day of the week as April in a common year, and January in leap years. In a common year no other month ends on the same day as July, while in a leap year July ends on the same day of the week as January.
Events celebrate by some of country
1. Tanaba a Japanese traditional seasonal "make-a-wish" celebration, July 7
2. The traditional period known as "fence month" (the closed season for deer in England) ended July 9
3. End of the Trinity term (sitting of the High Court of Justice of England) July 31
4. Elections of Japanese House of Councillors, replacing half of its seats, held every three years (the
latest one in 2007).
Holidays in some country
- Canada Day (formerly Dominion Day) July 1
- Hong Kong SAR Establishment Day in Hong Kong SAR, People's Republic of China July 1
- Independence Day in Somalia, July 1
- Keti Koti (Emancipation Day) in Surinam, July 1
- Independence Day in Belarus July 3
- Independence Day in the Philippines until 1962; now known as Filipino-American Friendship Day July 4
- Independence Day in the United States of America July 4
- Independence Day in Algeria and Venezuela July 5
- Independence Day in Argentina July 9
- Independence Day in Bahamas July 10
- 12th July (Battle of the Boyne) and (Orangemen's Day) in Northern Ireland.
- Bastille Day July 14
- Marine Day, a holiday in Japan on the third Monday.
- Independence Day in Colombia July 20
- Independence Day in Belgium, July 21
- Foundation Day in Cleveland July 22
- Revolution Day in Egypt July 23
- Pioneer Day in Utah July 24
- Constitution Day (Occupation Day) in Puerto Rico July 25
- Feast of St. James July 25
- Independence Day in Maldives July 26
- Independence Day in Peru July 28
- Foundation Day in Baltimore July 30
- Independence Day in Vanuatu, July 30
- Throne Day in Morocco, July 31
- July's birthstone is the ruby which symbolizes contentment.
- Its birth flowers are the Larkspur or the Water Lily.
- The Zodiac signs for the month of July include Cancer (astrology) and Leo (astrology).
***smua ni aku amik kat wikipedia dan beberapa web lain....xedit pn...mlas...hehe..agk bosan bcekan....just information je...sbnrnye byk bnda psal buln 7 menarik tp kte xtau,..